- Replace yourdomain.com with your actual domain name ex. ogtech.co.za
- Pop incoming and outgoing server will both be mail.yourdomain.com
- Click File → Account Settings → Account Settings.
Under the Email TAB click on → New
- Enter an e-mail address to add your account.
- Click on Advanced options and check the box for Let me set up my account manually.
- Click on Connect.
- Choose the account type POP.
The dialog POP Account Settings will open up.
- Take the following settings:
- Incoming mail: Enter mail.yourdomain.com with port 110 and uncheck the option This server requires an encrypted connection (SSL/TLS) as well as Require Logon using secure Password.
- Outgoing mail: Enter mail.yourdomain.com with port 465 and the encryption method: SSL/TLS
- Then Enter your password provided.
- Click on Connect and your email setup should be completed.
- 114 Users Found This Useful
To create a new email address, perform the following steps:1. Log into your cPanel account.2. In...
If you want to change password of your email account then you can do this by the following...
You can access your Email account directly from Webmail.1. Open http://example.com/webmail,...
Email Account Forwarders:Step 1: Login to your cPanel account.Step 2: In the "Email" Section of...
If you are going for a holiday or will be unavailable for few days or a month, you can create an...